Sep 29, 2009

sneak peak @ October freebie

I've been extremely busy this last few days getting not only my own marketing pack together for any upcoming child portrait sessions but also putting something special together for everyone else who has been wonderful enough to come across my blog!!! On October 1st I will be releasing my very first little red hen designed '5 x 7' thank you card' template (.psd file) for all you readers out there in blog-land. These are great to pop in the letter box and send to clients after their session is held. It's the minor details and extra effort that really draws attention and appreciation so it truly cannot hurt a soul to have these handy :) This template comes with four loaded textures for extra blend modes and removal if needed. There are six final 'preview' images that I'd love for everyone to see but for now here is a small preview of the front of one of the 'boys' cards, and the back of one of the 'girls' cards. Of course everything thats loaded into the file is optional and you can turn any layer off, add additional text (the text i've used is called grey magnus which I scored from dafont - keep in mind alot of the fonts there are free for personal use while some have no restrictions at all) and you can put your own logo straight onto the card wherever you like. As I mentioned, it's fully customizable :)
I printed a few of these off today and the quality is amazing.

Keep a look out for it's release on October 1st as an official gift for the launch of my blog, along with some other news, reviews and links. Have a great week everyone



xx

 
{boys - 5 x 7'thank you card: front}



{girls - 5 x 7' thank you card: back}

No comments:

Post a Comment