Feb 14, 2010

in-love-again

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY...
to all you little cupid victims (and seekers ;-p) out there and across the oceans.
{photo - chpsauce}

I thought it a wonderful chance to feature a gorgeous little etsy shop that inspired me today. I've got the thrifting bug at the moment (again..) and felt the need to spend my weekend searching the online and local op shops. Had some pretty good finds including a fake gold and porcelain style pendant, an aquabella loose fitting top (could not believe I found this...and in the kids section, think they thought it was actually a dress for a little person) and a baseball styled jersey with car motif ('full blown - all muscle, no hustle'). I could have kept thrifting but I forgot that they close early on weekends.... will have to make up for it throughout the week on lunch breaks :)

Here's a look at some of the current items in IN LOVE AGAIN's etsy shop:


At the moment there is a FEBRUARY SALE with all items at 20% off, so jump in there and grab some bargain vintage pieces {inloveagain on etsy}

I hope everyone has a great start to the week 
XxX

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I checked it out. Thanks for sharing and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you gorgeous ladies :) and glad you like the feature <3

    ReplyDelete