Feb 21, 2010

kissyface

i LOVE when the new FRANKIE is released as it gives me plently to blog about and share with the rest of you!!

One thing I've had a bit of an obsession with lately is brooches, and to tell you the truth I do not own one. Yes, sad isn't it. The more I become interested in fashion the more I notice the little things that dress the outfits up to make them unique. I've been hunting around for somewhere that has something to catch my eye and heart and I'm certain that KISSYFACE by RikkiB has what it takes to do that. 

Her personalised brooch collection includes some of the great scientific names (my favourite in the store - Carl Sagan). You can also find an assortment of brooches/rings/earings/necklaces staring various icons, animals, films and the opportunity to submit a custom order.

Take a peek inside her etsy store here

No comments:

Post a Comment