Oct 6, 2009

gloilocksandbody


a weekend of love, knowing and admiration. 
here is one of my latest creations.

See more on my flickr stream



tuesday loves....
HAUS OF GLOI ETHERAL VEGAN BATHING

 


 


I want hand made products and I want the NOW!!!
Above you will see the gorgeous items of gloilocksandbody 

There is just something about natural products that are screaming out to me at the moment.
This world is so full of inspiration, you just have to keep your eyes open. 

ooooohhh and for those who like to keep the doctor away ;P



awwwwwww :) I really need to learn how to knit.
Cutesie way of keeping your apple protected.


I still owe some free scrapbooking resources and I have the beginning feature of 'here in my room' :) Thanks so much to those who have been a great support so far. 
Don't forget to subscribe to this blog so you hear all the latest news and offers BEFORE everyone else

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment