Jan 2, 2012

peel street - shirts and hoodies now available

in light of my goal to create more art and share more on my blog, I have just uploaded a new design to redbubble which encompasses a shot I took of one of the small side streets in Adelaide (which as you can see has also found a home in my blog banner). this particular spot was magical. Some fantastic street art, gorgeous lanterns and a wonderful shop called little worn wardrobe.

There are a range of different options to purchase including unisex shirts, long sleeve, v-neck, girly fit and hoodies. Personally I like the design best in black but there are a number of different colour options available. Additionally, the image is also available to purchase as a sticker.

I've also included the original image for you all to see :)



the original image:
peel st

1 comment: