Dec 5, 2009

monsters of folk + courtney brims

Two things for me to share on this lovely Saturday afternoon of the things that I've been inspired by and discovered this past week...


  1. Monsters of Folk - Most played on the ipod this week for sure :-) I am smitten by their amazing style and ability to make me feel like im sitting in an antique store shop window in the middle of nowhere watching the clouds pass by. Check out their song 'the right place' here.
  2. Courtney Brims - Unique Australian art at its best. Her illustrations are so dreamy and dabble in both natural beauty and nature. I purchased an element tee today and to my surprise it was none other than Courtney who had designed the feature print. Please please please stop by her webpage here.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment