Dec 18, 2009

my 2010 photographic calendars are here

IM SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THESE :D

...and for many reasons too, one being that 2009 has been the most successful year of my life artistically, mentally, professionally, physically....you name it ;-)

I've put together a collation of two series - 'places and things that may never have happened' and 'faces with a story' which you can purchase as your very own 2010 calendar - and all for an extremely low price of AU$27.50!!!

The photographs in these collections are of some of my best and most personal favourites that have definitely taken some shape to me and hold great powerful meaning.

You can find these for sale only at my redbubble store here and they will not be available for purchase anywhere else (although you can custom order these through me - email me at i.of.the.storm@hotmail.com for any queries or requests)

and heres the links to the calendars themselves:
grab hold of your very own 'places and things that may never have happened' 2010 calendar here
and fall in love with 'faces with a story' 2010 calendar here

Enjoy my lovelies and wishing you all a wonderful weekend
xxx

 

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is so pretty! the photography is amazing. i might just buy :)

    ReplyDelete