Jan 16, 2010

31 RUE CAMBON + festival fashion

Well here I am after a ridiculously busy week of work, work, work. Needing a little bit of relaxation I thought I'd put together a post of some things that I found inspirational or that are playing a part in my current state.

31 RUE CAMBON - Chanel is launching their own magazine titled 31 Rue Cambon. The glossy will be designed by Karl Lagerfeld and art directed by Olivier Zahm of Purple Fashion Magazine. There is no official release date yet, but the magazine will have a worldwide distribution in all Chanel stores.
(source: Kari Cruz)

And with the BIG DAY OUT festival just around the corner for Adelaide, I've spent the last day trying to hunt down a ticket for this sold out show!!! And now for the fun part - FESTIVAL FASHION...Some big decisions to make but here's some outfits I put together over at polyvore with some of my fav items at the moment.
summer festival fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment