Nov 17, 2009

current projects


My beautiful niece - Taylah is now a master of walking on her own two feet

I am seeing Pearl Jam tonight LIVE at Adelaide Oval - sqqquuueeee :D so excited

Apart from that here are my current 'in the works/on the go' projects:

*Six seperate client sessions for child portraiture. Need to produce introducton packs for each of these and come up with some concepts for each one.
*Three weddings over the course of the next 12 months booked. One for New Years Eve which I am excited to be a part of. Currently working on contracts and business documents for the happy couple.
*Promotional shoot for a magician - how cool is that!!!
*Personal project with Adrian Bickle of 'mournful congregation (ex-chalice drummer)'. The concept behind this is OUTTA THIS WORLD. I am so excited to be a part of it and strangely freaked by the title he chose for the project 'APRIL 19'. There is a very unique reason for his choosing so when I told him that date was also my birthday we both knew that me being a part of it was fate running some crazy course.
*Multiple model portfolio sessions currently being thought up
*Business and Marketing documents (including base pack information, album diplays, gift cards and logo design) - I've checked out some of the brilliant packs over at Photographer Cafe and I am greatly inspired by the various designs. Think I may even jump in an purchase some of the sets they have
*Editing, Editing, Editing. I have a client child session to finalise by end of November and a backlog of saved images that I havent even had a chance to look at yet.
*The next set in the 'where the wild things' photoshop actions for all you wonderful people out there

As you can see, lots to keep me busy and beieve it or not thats just the stuff I need to work on in my spare time. I work a full time job of 40-50 hours a week, plus fit in spending time with my family and my own personal photography work. BUSY BUSY TIMES. No wonder 2009 has progressed so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment