Nov 1, 2009

veneer

 
.fashion.love.lifestyle.art.photography.
.being.something.totally.my.own.


-when you create yourself, you will know


something that caught my eye and heart this week, whilst browsing in a boutique, i came across some amazing threads by the name of petticoat junction. believe me - the tag attached was enough to make me swoon and I will before too long need to add at least one of their items to my wardrobe.
This store must have been unique to me for some reason as I also discovered an amazing musician whilst browsing through all the clothing. Jose Gonzalez. If you have not heard his music yet you must definitely check him out. The songs 'heartbeats' and 'hints' from the album VENEER are so beautiful and soulful. I am so glad to have added another phenomenal talent to my ipod playlist.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment