So yesterday was my 23rd birthday and I was treated like an absolute princess, I still cant believe just how amazing the day was and the love I received.
I got so many gifts that I really can't justify it.... I think even little kiddies dont get this much.
- A GPSmap 60CSx (handheld) - one of the best handheld GPS' ever
- A new Sony Xplod stereo system for my car
- $200 cash
- $50 itunes gift card and $50 coles myer group gift card
- Kate Moss' 'VINTAGE' perfume and hand lotion gift pack
- I HEART LONG LASTING (Rimmel) nail polish in forest and london clouds shades
- Khaki coloured Rimmel London eyeshadow
- Rose coloured Rimmel London blusher
- A pink loose shouldered cardigan
- A green and white bolero
- A black lace and white skirt
- A forest green satin dress
- The Dead Weather's album 'horehound'
- and other various little goodies like lip gloss, hair products and my mother filled my car up with petrol which will get me to and from work for the whole week :)
It was seriously such an awesome day and I even had some ice-cream cake for desert. I love all my presents and emails / txts that I got throughout the day. I am still smiling.....