Apr 26, 2010

no one belongs here more than you


I wanted to re-blog this image from a post over at thewatersedge
I recently purchased the book 'no one belongs here more than you.' by Miranda July and I've found it quite uplifting and somewhat sexually confronting for the characters (who most of the time I never know if they are male or female nor their age or if they are human for that matter... it keeps you guessing). I rarely read fiction but this is something I find picking up at the oddest moments - like when I pull up at a read light in my car on the way to work. I actually hope for a red light so I can at least read a few more sentences.

Check it out...  

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I recently heard about Miranda July's works...
    I'll definitely be looking into this one (love the title :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes check it out. What I paid was quite cheap and brand new too. Im sure you'll be able to pick it up off amazon easily

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning image. And I adored that book! I re-read it constantly.

    I love your blog as well, definitely following you now :)

    -Jess
    http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete